 CAD / 11862
Re: Does this part exist - if so where...
Newsgroups:
lugnet.starwars, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 29 Aug 2004 21:02:47 GMT

My question in what set does the see-thru blue cylinder 2x4x4 part.  I
have only
seen then in gray and with deisgns on them.

ah, I love this piece.  but when I say love it's not an orgasmic "Oh my god
this is the best piece Lego have ever created and it is so useful in so
many ways" love.  It's a "wow, this is a cool piece" love.

ANYWAY

I believe that the Trans Blue was only available in the Explorien sets.

Leg Godt

Travis Matheson