 CAD / 11834
Re: How to convert 3ds to dat?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 20 Aug 2004 03:17:56 GMT

Actually, I am new to this ldraw community.

As I know, the most updated unofficial part list is here:
http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptlist.cgi
Brickshelf also contains some DAT made from users:
http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/customview.cgi?include=CAD

Is there any other location I can find more DAT?

Thanks!

"Orion Pobursky" <orion@dontaddthis.pobursky.com> wrote in message
In lugnet.cad, Darrell Urbien wrote:
On a larger note, does anyone have any idea how we can keep track of • these 3DS
files (and other files) on the net so that we're all not working on the • same
part at the same time? I don't know if everyone is up for "sharing" • these parts
right off the bat, but if something could exist to let others know • what's
already been done, who did it, and with what application, that would be • great.
Something like a parts tracker for non-DAT files? Anyone else want • something
like that?

A "Here's what part I'm working on" and "I'd like to see this part made" • tracker
is a hot button issue for me right now.  Look for some developments in the
coming months.

-Orion