 CAD / 118
Re: LDLite Edges Missing (was: Re: Ldlite 1.1 released)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 22 Oct 1998 15:55:15 GMT

Verrry Interrrestink.
I will point out that I do know of cases where edge lines
do not get drawn, even to the bitmap.  I think it is probably
due to rounding in the zbuffer algorithms.
-gyug

Steve Bliss wrote:

Once upon a time, "John VanZwieten" <john_vanzwieten@msn.com> wrote:

For some reason, Ldlite is not drawing the edgelines for red parts.  Is
anyone else having this problem?

I have a similar problem on my home system.  In my case, grey parts
(colour #7) tend to be missing edge lines.  I think the problem lies
in the interaction between the 24-bit colour in the LDLite window, and
my system's 256-color display driver.  When I save the bitmap, and
then open it in PaintShopPro, the edge-lines are there.

Steve