 CAD / 11792
  Re: on Collision, stop Movement

(...) I hope so. Many of the parts that most need this system to be implemented are probably going to be the most difficuult to implement and the least likely to be included in an initial release. Basic stud connections would benefit from (...) (20 years ago, 16-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: on Collision, stop Movement

(...) I am a programmer with an interest in implementing something like clickablibity. I think te best way to do it is to assign connecection rules to primitives or combinations of primitives. That way you may be able to derive most possible (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: on Collision, stop Movement

(...) That assumes that you have primitives made for both the male and female connector, which I very much doubt is always the case. Studs are pretty much always going to be one of two types (solid or hollow, though many of the BIONICLE masks use (...) (20 years ago, 22-Aug-04, to lugnet.cad)