 CAD / 11732
    Bionicle parts for scanning? —Darrell Urbien
   Hi all, I searched the Parts Tracker today (I think I did this correctly..) and the only parts that are specifically Bionicle-related in there are: x346.dat Technic Bionicle 1 x 3 Tooth with Axlehole 133.dat Technic Connector 2 x 3 with Ball Socket (...) (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic.bionicle, FTX)

        Re: Bionicle parts for scanning? —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I was working on the Bionicle Claw ( (URL) ) before I got overwhelmed in LDraw Org issues. If you want to scan it, feel free -Orion (20 years ago, 23-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.technic.bionicle)