 CAD / 11715
    Blender/LDraw work for SIGGRAPH —Tim Courtney
   I'm happy to see people talking a bit about Blender and LDraw here. I've been in touch with Ton Roosendaal of the Blender community for a few weeks now, we're planning to get together at SIGGRAPH, attend each other's BOF sessions, and talk about how (...) (20 years ago, 16-Jul-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev, lugnet.events, FTX)