 CAD / 11691
11690  |  11692
Subject:
Plugins for LDDP
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 11 Jul 2004 20:58:11 GMT

I've created a new plugin for LDDP: Excavator Generator.
Creates a holder, an excavator arm and an excavator bucket aligned.
No more manual movements to get these parts aligned.
The tipping angle for both the arm and the bucket can be set to
any angle (including angles like 3.4782 degrees if you like ;-)

I also updated some older plugins to support colors from LDConfig.ldr
(if LDConfig.ldr does not exist these plugins will read the colors
from PluginColors.txt)

And I compiled these plugins in Delphi 6 now.

* Bracelet Genenerator 1.1.1 (update)
* Excavator Generator 1.0 (new)
* Track Generator 1.2.1 (update)
* Wheel Generator 1.2.1 (update)

You can find these at my website under 'My utilities':
http://home.hetnet.nl/~niels-karsdorp/ldraw/index.htm

Play well,
Niels