 CAD / 11668
  Baseplate 24 x 32 Fire-House with Set 347 Dot Pattern  [DAT]

When I was building set 347 in LDraw, I noticed that the dots on the baseplate did not correspond with the walls in the instructions. I changed the dots using the instructions. As I don't have this baseplate in real, I don't know how the dots are in (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Baseplate 24 x 32 Fire-House with Set 347 Dot Pattern

(...) Niels There is an image of this baseplate on Brickshelf ((URL) and Steve Bliss and I agreed ((URL) that in this case it would be acceptable to author parts from these images (only the real part photos - not the instruction scans). If you can (...) (20 years ago, 29-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad)