 CAD / 11528
    Re: Color Names —Dan Boger
   (...) While this has absolutly nothing to do with color names, it is a good idea that Steve and I have been kicking around for a couple of years now. I know Richard from BrikTrak has already built some translation tables between Peerl/LDraw and BL. (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)

        Re: Color Names —Tim Courtney
   (...) This does apply to colors, albeit indirectly. A cross-reference would allow different sites/DBs to maintain different color names if they wished, and still translate between parts and colors. (...) Gaining cooperation for a cross-reference (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jun-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.color, lugnet.lego)