 CAD / 1150
    Re: Teal Color (was: Simulating tubes) —Fredrik Glöckner
   (...) Well, it's certainly got my vote. Fredrik (25 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Teal Color (was: Simulating tubes) —Laurentino Martins
   (...) There are already teal variations in the color combinations LDraw can create. It's just a question of choosing one and make it standard. Anyway, if you choose to chance the palette, the major problem I see is with LDraw. The only way I see we (...) (25 years ago, 3-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)