 CAD / 11499
Re: June-Fourth Inccident Memorial
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 3 Jun 2004 16:01:44 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Dave Schuler wrote:
In lugnet.cad, David Chiu wrote:
I have made 3 pic:

No Text:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Cheesechiu/64memorial/aaaaaasixfour.png.png
With Text:
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Cheesechiu/64memorial/sixfourchi.png(Chinese)
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Cheesechiu/64memorial/sixfoureng.png(English)

plz give comments and wt do u think
(I am doing nothing about political)

Hi David!
   The links don't seem to work for me; I'm getting the error message "The page
cannot be found."  Could you double-check them?

Never mind--I figured it out (I should have realized it in the first place).

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Cheesechiu/64memorial/aaaaasixfournotext.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Cheesechiu/64memorial/sixfoureng.png
http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/Cheesechiu/64memorial/sixfourchi.png

I *really* like these, and there's nothing wrong with using a political subject
in your artwork!  Thank you for sharing your commemoration of this event!

Dave!