 CAD / 11444
11443  |  11445
Subject:
Rendering problems
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 17 May 2004 02:09:27 GMT

I got 2 problems

1.how can I just render the wireframes?
2.what is radiosity and how to use it?

-David Chiu

Message has 3 Replies:
  Re: Rendering problems

(...) David, that I am aware of there is no way you can just render the wireframes of your model using POV-Ray. Has anyone attempted this? (...) Read and follow this article for more info on radiosity. (URL) In a nutsheel radiosity is a function in (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)
  Re: Rendering problems

(...) I'm not sure it's what you want, but you can render wireframes using LDView. It also allows you to render full wireframe, or just the edge lines, and allows you to choose whether you want hidden line removal turned on. LDView is available from (...) (20 years ago, 17-May-04, to lugnet.cad)
  Re: Rendering problems