 CAD / 11439
    mega pov? —Steve Krass
   Is anyone here using megapov? Have you used the motion blur with it? Is it safe to download and install on computer? Thanks Steve (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: mega pov? —Miguel Agullo
   (...) Well ... I can't take any responsibility, but I have Megapov installed in my computer ... along with several other POVray mods. My take is that they are more or less recognized by POVray.org, they're fair game. Having said that, I generally (...) (20 years ago, 14-May-04, to lugnet.cad)