 CAD / 11423
11422  |  11424
Subject:
Library version 503 is available now!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 2 May 2004 20:37:35 GMT

A new version of the Library can be found at my website now, version 503! 9 new
pieces have been added to this new Library version. The Reference Gallery has
undergone a few cosmetic changes, and James Mathis his entire Union Pacific
Business Executive train model set has been added to the Gallery.

For those of you who don't visit my webpages daily, here's the address:

  http://www.antonraves.com

Enjoy!
  Anton