 CAD / 1139
  Re: problem with LDAO and VEC generation...

ACK! I'm 90% certain the problem is due to an LDLite bug. LDLite 1.5 was supposed to use the ldraw.ini file for pathnames, but mistakenly still uses the LDRAWDIR environment variable in two cases: the load of the file specified on the command line, (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: problem with LDAO and VEC generation...

Well, it's to bad that LDLite has this bug, but I'm not really upset. Actually, I'm just glad to know it's not something silly (read stupid) that I was or wasn't doing. I'll look forward to version 1.6. 8) Ben (...) fine, (...) generate (...) an (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: problem with LDAO and VEC generation...

And I'm glad it wasn't something silly or stupid that LDAO was doing. Also glad there is a straight-forward solution to the (current) problem. Steve (...) (25 years ago, 2-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: problem with LDAO and VEC generation...

Ack. I seem to have broken the LDAO VEC with the new, unreleased LDLite 1.6. Looks like I won't get 1.6 out until the weekend. -gyug (...) (25 years ago, 5-Mar-99, to lugnet.cad)