 CAD / 11376
    Confusion in parts naming —Robert Seifert
   Hallo. Who is responsible in naming parts in the community? Is there some system? We are now trying to establish some terminology in czech language, but this confuses me: (URL) Shouldn't it be called "technic studdless beam 9 long" or something like (...) (20 years ago, 23-Apr-04, to lugnet.cad)