 CAD / 11250
Re: Suitcase
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 29 Mar 2004 04:12:45 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Chuck Kabesh wrote:
Has any one done the minifig accessory suitcase, part 4449? I haven't been able
to find it and wanted to use it in my train station model which can be seen in
it's current configuration at http://www3.telus.net/chuck

Any help in finding the suitcase or suggestions regarding the station itself are
appreciated.

That's actually an official part.  It's in the official 2003-3 parts update at
ldraw.org.

--Travis Cobbs