 CAD / 11209
  Re: Can someone explain the method to the madness...

(...) The first 'matrix' specifies the *size* of the brick (depending on the Seam Width setting). The second one defines the rotation and translation of the brick. The first nine numbers are the rotation matrix, and the last three are the (...) (21 years ago, 8-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Can someone explain the method to the madness...

The first matrix scales the part for a seam width. The second orients the part to your cad file. The last three numbers in the scond matrix are the location. povray rotates around world 0,0,0. so take your lines from this: object { _3003_dot_dat (...) (21 years ago, 9-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Can someone explain the method to the madness...

(...) Thanks everyone. I solved my problem in a little different manner, but all this helps me a lot. Now I won't say "I don't know where I'd be without you guys", because I know exactly where I would have a permanent residence: in a state asylum (...) (21 years ago, 10-Mar-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)