 CAD / 11149
    Re: Ldraw Minifig "Machinima" POVray include file —Michael Horvath
   Which application do I use to view the movies? (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)

        Re: Ldraw Minifig "Machinima" POVray include file —Miguel Agullo
   (...) Hi Michael, The avi files can be played with Windows Media player, but you might need to have the Xdiv (or any other Mpeg 4) codec as well. I've used this codec because it has an amazing compression ratio/quality The official site is (URL) but (...) (20 years ago, 23-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.animation)