 CAD / 11123
    Re: Help Request: LDList & LDLite Problems —Orion Pobursky
   (...) It's not in the book. The programs covered in the book set this environmental varible automatically so I assume it wasn't worth mentioning. LDList, however, is not covered in the book and doesn't automatically set this varible. -Orion (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Help Request: LDList & LDLite Problems —Kim Toll
     (...) Actually, it is in the book. It comes on the CD, is installed by the automagic installer, and its use is covered in Chapter 4, page 37. But clearly, I was missing this environment variable. Anyway, thanks for the help on this. I appreciate it! (...) (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Help Request: LDList & LDLite Problems —Tore Eriksson
   (...) It should be set by the automatic installer at ldraw.org, but it neither sets the variable nor creates LDraw.ini (with its BaseDirectory key). /Tore (21 years ago, 19-Feb-04, to lugnet.cad)