 CAD / 10987
  Re: New colors are defined as what in LDraw????

(...) hmm ... as far as I know we haven't even defined half of the colors used by the company (I don't recall seeing the ldraw number for "Dark Curry" ;-): (URL) the saying "first come first served" is still true the new colors go at the end of the (...) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: New colors are defined as what in LDraw????

---snip--- (...) Willy could you post your modified file someone so I can take a look at it? Thanks, -AHui LDraw Help Desk (URL) (21 years ago, 19-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, FTX)