 CAD / 10951
  Help needed: Are these parts really LEGO?  [DAT]

Got these parts in an eBay lot. I think they are original LEGO, but they may be a very early clone. I really like the "windoor" On one side it's a door, you flip it 180 deg's and it becomes a window! :) 0 FILE MODEL.LDR 0 Are these doors and windows (...) (20 years ago, 10-Jan-04, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)