 CAD / 10895
10894  |  10896
Subject:
LDraw.org 2003-03 Parts Update Now Available
Newsgroups:
lugnet.announce, lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 19 Dec 2003 18:58:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Hi

The latest batch of LDraw part files have been posted in the 2003-03 update.
There are over 300 files in this release, including 111 new parts or decorated
parts.

Please be warned that there is one nasty backward compatibility issue with the
9V train wheel holder part (2878.dat) in this update. Full details of what you
need to do with any existing models which use this part are included in the
release notes.

Once again the reason for so many updated files is that we are continuing to
convert existing files to the BFC standard.

Get the new update at: <http://www.ldraw.org/library/updates>.

Steve