 CAD / 10876
10875  |  10877
Subject:
Color include file in the next parts update.
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Fri, 5 Dec 2003 14:23:42 GMT

Since there's apparently a new parts update in the pipeline,
I was wondering if there's going to be any changes to the
ldconfig.ldr file to handle the "new and improved" megablock
compatible colors.

Also, should we make an attempt to agree on a format for this
file?  I'd like to start supporting it since new colors changes
are coming in fast now.

The last thing I remember doing is adding the L3 extended colors
to ldglite and bumping up the number of definable colors to 512.
But I don't have any code to explicitly read ldconfig.ldr yet so
I'm OK with changing the format.

Don