 CAD / 10855
  Re: Virtual locomotive MOC

(...) ...and provided various fixes for this and another error. I have encountered other errors in LGEO, one that springs to mind is that the Technic triangle is at the wrong orientation. There is also a technic part (can't remember which one) that (...) (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Virtual locomotive MOC

(...) Not quite what your asking but I started the LDrawPOV project a while back: (URL) haven't been working or promoting this project since I'm waiting for Lars to release L3P 1.4. -Orion (21 years ago, 2-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)

  Re: Virtual locomotive MOC

(...) I have 12 fixed LGEO parts and I'm half-way through making a HTML page with them, but ldraw.org may also be the place... /Lars (21 years ago, 3-Dec-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.ray)