 CAD / 10842
10841  |  10843
Subject:
Last Chance for Submission to LDraw.org Model/Scene of the Month for December
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad, lugnet.announce, lugnet.general
Date:
Sun, 30 Nov 2003 03:31:13 GMT
Highlighted:
! (details)

Last chance to submit picture for consideration in the December Model/Scene of
the Month contest.

I will not accept entries past 1600 Eastern US Time on November 30th.

If you submit you entry late then your submission will be held until January.

All entries can be submitted to me.  Make sure you read the rules (URL below)
prior to sending your submission.

If you are new to the LDraw community or you just want refresh your memory,
please read the submission guidelines:

http://www.ldraw.org/article/189

We also have the archive of past winners if you need inspiration or you just
want to have a peek:

http://www.ldraw.org/article/142

I look forward to your submissions

-Orion