 CAD / 10837
Re: New part: Tile 2 x 2 with Black Large Circle
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 23 Nov 2003 21:12:58 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Chris Dee wrote:
In lugnet.cad, Niels Karsdorp wrote:
Haven't found this pattern in the official files or on the PT.
This part is used in:
* 2 in 3795-1 - Kitchen (1985)
* 2 in 3646-1 - Catherine Cat's Kitchen (1988)

I have no pattern number for this part, so I cannot upload it to the PT

We _do_ have this pattern as 3068plc.dat, which has not been moved to
3068aplc.dat OR 3068bplc.dat because I have not been able to get confirmation of
which type of tile (un-notched or notched) it is found on. If you could confirm
that this does exist on the notched tile (as you have modelled), I'll move the
existing one. Or if anyone can confirm that this also exists on the un-notched
tile, I can fix that too.

I have two white tiles with large black circle from set 3795 and they are
notched, as I modelled them. I don't know if this tile also existed as
unnotched.

Niels

OK, thanks - I have moved 3068plc to 3068bp16 and then replaced it with your
file in this thread. I modified the header slightly to retain Tore as the
original author, but gave you credit for the subfiling and BFCing.

Chris