 CAD / 1083
    Re: Antenna Whip with Flag —Chris Dee
   (...) I vaguely recall seeing some kind of buggy vehicle with an antenna a bit like this, but the flag part was actually a diamond-shaped sticker wrapped around and stuck to itself. Maybe this part was an alternativee way of achieving that, or maybe (...) (26 years ago, 26-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Antenna Whip with Flag —Ryan Dennett
   It is on a small coast gaurd jeep-like vehicle that was just release this year. I think. Ryan (...) (26 years ago, 27-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Antenna Whip with Flag —Scott Edward Sanburn
   i think the antenna with the diamond sticker on the top are specifically from two sets, one being #6551-Checkered Flag 500, and the other being #6648, Mag-Racer. I have both, and I liked the Mag-racer the best because the mini-fig had a Blacktron 1 (...) (26 years ago, 28-Feb-99, to lugnet.cad)