 CAD / 10761
    LDraw.org MOTM, SOTM Submissions —Orion Pobursky
   Due to the hard work of the team members, we hope to have the Model of the Month (MOTM) and Scene of the Month (SOTM) contests up and running by next month. As such I'd like to ask for any and all submissions to these two contests. If you are new to (...) (21 years ago, 4-Nov-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dev.org.ldraw, lugnet.cad.ray, lugnet.announce)