 CAD / 10729
10728  |  10730
Subject:
Tom's Fire Trucks
Newsgroups:
lugnet.town, lugnet.cad, lugnet.org.us.nelug
Date:
Tue, 28 Oct 2003 00:49:33 GMT

Tom Duggan recently sent me some .ldr files of his awsome firetrucks.  I
thought I'd check out what they looked like rendered together.

http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/elkane/Renderings/tom_duggan_trucks.jpg

enjoy and LMKWYT!

-tk