 CAD / 10711
    Re: Another LPub question, this time about nested callouts —Soh Chio Siong
   (...) Hi, fellow LPub enthusiast! I, too, have spent a considerable time trying to get LPub multi-level callouts working. The problem was trying to follow the script that was given at: (URL) generated "parameter incorrect" and other dreadful errors. (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Another LPub question, this time about nested callouts —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Here is a working example of nested callouts. Its been on brickshelf for a long time, but all my spare time has been consumed by non-LEGO adventures. (URL) got these results with LPub: (URL) the callouts are not nested, there is no different (...) (21 years ago, 22-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Another LPub question, this time about nested callouts —Soh Chio Siong
   (...) I found the ucogv.mpd example needs two additional files to work properly: arrow.dat - to draw the arrows um.ldr - to substitute for the complete micromotor in parts list image. Also you need to set minimum camera distance to say 750. With (...) (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Another LPub question, this time about nested callouts —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) :^) Caveate Emptor! Kevin (21 years ago, 23-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad)