 CAD / 10617
Re: MOC: Albert the moose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Fri, 3 Oct 2003 11:53:40 GMT

"Sven Moritz Hein" <sm.heinonline@freenet.de> writes:

Cute moose! What's his name?

Hmm, I think he's just some swedish moose,
so he's got no name other than "älg".

But if I must I'd call him Space (quite a few pieces from 8480 in there).

I've also got an albino-moose called Eric, but he isn't a LEGO model. He's a
plush moose.

Well, I also got a plush moose called Elchi, brown with red
felt horns from Thailand.  Plus some wooden moose-with-no-name.

As for albino moose, when on a bicycle tour we were once told
by the local Swedes that there was an albino moose in the area,
but we didn't see it, despite looking very hard :-)

Lek Gott

Jürgen

--
Jürgen Stuber <stuber@loria.fr>