 CAD / 10611
Re: MOC: Albert the moose
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build.sculpture, lugnet.cad, lugnet.build
Date:
Thu, 2 Oct 2003 20:42:40 GMT

Hi Sven,

"Sven Moritz Hein" <sm.heinonline@freenet.de> writes:

this is my last 2-hours CAD creation: A moose.
<<http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smhltec/Misc/moose/thumb/elch2.gif_thumb.jpg>>¬
See more at <http://www.brickshelf.com/gallery/smhltec/Misc/moose/>

What do you think of it?

it's cute, but different from a real moose.
Real moose are narrower and have longer legs,
and the antlers are more on the sides.

This motivated me to also have a try and model a scene with a moose:

The moose is a semi-albino, due to lack of brown pieces,
I think it is roughly minifig scale.

This is the real scene, a moose at the edge between a field and
a forest in Sweden (Kållandsö).

http://www.brickshelf.com/cgi-bin/gallery.cgi?f=58460 (after moderation)

Jürgen

--