 CAD / 10600
    Re: Generator, Primitives, and Part questions —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Where again please (URL)? I am going to this page: (URL) and you cannot find these files there. Of course, I cannot see why these files are not there. Also, the currently downloadable zipfile of the unofficial parts is missing many, many of (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)

        Re: Generator, Primitives, and Part questions —Orion Pobursky
   (...) The above URL is correct but I went back and reread your post and all of the primitives you listed are already official, they were released with the last parts update. Did you download the last update? If not, here's the URL to the 2003-2 (...) (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Generator, Primitives, and Part questions —Richard Marchetti
   (...) Nope, and I guess you now know why... (...) The current updates page omits the two most recent updates! That's not good... A thousand thanks, Orion! You are the LDraw-Man, Baby! -- Hop-Frog (21 years ago, 2-Oct-03, to lugnet.cad, FTX)