 CAD / 10565
    Re: What's the demand??????? —Orion Pobursky
   (...) I say just create the part. My feeling is that the more complete the LDraw library, the better. This should be one of the driving forces behind all decisions to make a part. -Orion (21 years ago, 16-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: What's the demand??????? —Tim Romine
   (...) Actually, I didn't have a particular part in mind. I mean I want to know what the LDRAW users like me need the most in their Part Library. Currently there exists no way for me to find out. Any suggestions? tim romine (21 years ago, 17-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)