 CAD / 10520
  to John Riley/ref. 214.dat

Hi John, you are the author of 214.dat "Radar Dish 3x3". This part is causing problems. In MLCad it is always displayed zoomed out - at 6% or less, no idea. Whenever I hit "zoom fit" it's just a dot on the screen (and so is the whole model), and it (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: to John Riley/ref. 214.dat

(...) Last update we modified 4-4con12.dat to an empty file. For some reason, MLCad is using the 4-4con12.dat in the P directory instead of the one in the local directory (local files should take precidence over those in the P and PARTS (...) (21 years ago, 8-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: to John Riley/ref. 214.dat

(...) Thanks for clearing this up. I'd be dumbfounded trying to figure out why, since I'm using the most recent version of 4-4con12 John (21 years ago, 9-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)