 CAD / 10507
  Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions

(...) <snip> The dat file that controls orientation of parts is: <LPub Install Dir>\Part_Images\ori...tation.ldr There is also a half_size.ldr for extremely large parts. There is also a color_annotation.ldr which prevents back and white color (...) (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions

(...) Thank you for working on this and giving us the orientation file name I am sure that it will save a lot of time when making parts lists. Ben (21 years ago, 4-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions

(...) Ben, I'm happy to post any updates if you'll pass me updated copy. Thanks! Jake --- Jake McKee Webmaster - BIP (URL) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions

(...) until next week. This file probably has more to do with a LPub tutorial on Kevin's site. If you have been trying to email me my normal email has been down and I can be contacted at ben_289NOSPAM@hotmail.com. Thank you for you help setting up (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions

(...) Hi Ben, It already *is* in a tutorial on my website (you just didn't read it.) I'd appreciate it if you'd update your document so that people don't think have to hand edit their part list images and BOMs. Kevin (...) (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)

  Re: Image Editing: A guide to making Building Instructions

(...) Sure Kevin, I will send an update to Jake soon. Ben (21 years ago, 5-Sep-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.inst)