 CAD / 1044
Re: Help to animate GIF files with LDRAW/POV models
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 19:27:02 GMT

David Colomer wrote in message <36D2BAAF.B5C3228D@semagroup.cl>...
Hi there,

I am working in the intructions/design of a scout robot. This is a
simple 6-wheeled bot using the RIS.

I have the model "blue-prints" and it is hard to create the ldraw model
(I am a begginer), but something is comming out.

I used to work with pov and I know how to render a secuence, but I
failed every time I tried to put all the renders together. I saw a few
days before an animation using rendered models.

Can somebody help me to create my secuence?

If this is an OFF-TOPIC issues, I appologize for the inconvenience. This
can be done privately.

This is completely on-topic here.  I've used two different programs to turn
individual .gifs into an animated .gif file.  Smacker is the more complex of
the two and offers more options.  Animate is a dos program which will also
do the trick.  I found both of these free on the web, but I don't know
where.  If you look through some POV pages, you'll probably find one of them
eventually.

-John Van