 CAD / 10384
10383  |  10385
Subject:
New LDraw Help Desk Tutorial: How do I make Water Waves in POV-Ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 31 Jul 2003 20:55:42 GMT

We have a new tutorial up at the LDraw Help Desk "Mirror Site"!

It's called The POV-Ray Water Wave Effect.
Check it out here:
http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_ldraw/ldraw.htm

Speacial thanks to Trevor Hewer for the writing (his 2nd tutorial) and Frank
King and Dominic De Bryun for their inspirational models.

Check it out and let me know if you find any errors.
Hope to see some renders with the new code soon on brickshlef.

-Ahui
LDraw Help Desk