 CAD / 10368
Re: SIGGRAPH: Too Much Fun for Words!
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events, lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 29 Jul 2003 17:02:45 GMT

In lugnet.events, Paul Maxwell wrote:
In lugnet.announce, Tim Courtney wrote:
Everyone -
We are having an absolute blast at SIGGRAPH 2003! (www.siggraph.org/s2003). We
hundreds, if not thousands coming by the booth throughout the day, and some even
took time out of their schedules to sit with us and build! The tables are like a
frikkin magnet! People can't walk by without stopping and at least smiling, and
reminiscing about when they were kids playing with LEGO.

I just want to know how many tshirts you've gotten so far. I attended Siggraph a
couple of years ago in New Orleans and left with about 15. Enjoy!

Well, the expo opens today, so I haven't gotten any yet. We have the session to
do in the afternoon and Steve and I will be spending the morning refining the
last few slides and practicing. But, hey, I'll try to get some by the end of the
week!

-Tim