 CAD / 10365
    Modeling USB Cables —Tom Beattie
   Hello all, here’s a question to throw into the group, How do people model the USB cable that originates from the back of the Vision Command/ LEGO Studio camera? I Have been using Lsynth’s Pneumatic Hose-type spec but it is a little thin. I have (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Modeling USB Cables —John Riley
     (...) Maybe stretching/expanding the pneumatic hose would work. What program are using for modeling? I'll try an explanation with MLCad, but I can't verify this, since I'm at work. Could someone verify this? I'll give it a shot at home, too. Place (...) (21 years ago, 29-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

         Re: Modeling USB Cables —Tom Beattie
     Thanks John, I will it a go on the weekend, let you know how it goes. Cheers Tom Beattie (21 years ago, 31-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

        Re: Modeling USB Cables —Kevin L. Clague
   (...) Yes. It is the tool, but unfortunatly it has no simple generic mechanism. Consider it on the list. (...) You simply need to scale one of the cylinder primatives to the right side. The electric cable cross section is merely two of those that (...) (21 years ago, 2-Aug-03, to lugnet.cad)