 CAD / 1033
Re: inspiration (was Re: Microfig-scale Thunderbolt II)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.build, lugnet.cad
Date:
Mon, 22 Feb 1999 19:55:15 GMT

Ben Vaughan wrote:
3. Right now the best source for images I've found is actually at:
   http://www.hlj.com/pages/scifi/scifimenu.html and uses images of actual
models.  Great detail.

Good site, thanks!

Cheers,
- jsproat

"The world will not perish for want of wonders but for want of wonder"
-- British scientist J. B. S. Haldane (1892-1964)