 CAD / 10322
  TD2 question

Hi, I have a small problem with TD2 (Track Designer V2). How can i save the lay-out as a .BMP or .GIF file? I know the trick with ALT + Print Screen and paste it in Paint, but the lay-out doesn't fit on one monitor screen. Converting to one pixel/ (...) (21 years ago, 10-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: TD2 question

(...) Try SnagIt. This screen capture program can capture an entire window using auto scroll. Search for SnagIt on the internet, there is a 30 day free trial version download. Niels (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)

  Re: TD2 question

(...) Hi Niels Peter Smet from our recently erected LEGO Club (BeLUG) posted me with following simple solution: In Track Designer : Select all (pressing CTRL-A) and paste it in a drawing program with CTRL-V As easy as that. Windows is amazing, (...) (21 years ago, 12-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad)