 CAD / 10319
10318  |  10320
Subject:
Making a wood finish using POV-Ray
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Thu, 10 Jul 2003 03:14:04 GMT

A while back someone posted a POV-Ray rendering of a fire truck (i think) on a
wooden table.  The fire truck was an LDraw model and was on top of a wooden
table done in POV-Ray.  Does anyone know where I can find this image or the
author that made it.  I am interested in knowing how to create such as image
(the wooden table/desk, etc).

My interest is for a new Help Desk Trutorial entitled "How to add wood finishes
to your scenes". This tutorial will be added to the growing list temporary at:

http://www.ozbricks.com/jediagh/a_ldraw/ldraw.htm

People will get credit on the tutorial and a small bio on LDraw for their help
in this upcoming tutorial.

Thanks, AHui
LDraw Help Desk