 CAD / 10316
  New part - Castle Wall

Dear All, I hit on an idea to build CAD model of Royal Knight's Castle from set 6090. In certain moment I found that one part from this set has been never created, so I decided to create it myself. It is a part 6055 named "Castle Wall 6 x 6 x 6 (...) (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part - Castle Wall

(...) It's a little bit risky to make a part only from instruction scans. But never mind it's nearly correct. I'll send you a picture from the bottom. CU Bernd (21 years ago, 7-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part - Castle Wall

In lugnet.cad, Bernd Broich wrote: < snip...> (...) I'd rather call it challenging :-)) But you are right. It shouldn't be our usuall way of working. It is sufficient for mock-ups and that was my first intention. Because result was pretty good I (...) (21 years ago, 8-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)

  Re: New part - Castle Wall

(...) Hello, I already corrected that part according to Bernd's picture and remarks. Thanks again, Bernd. Please check the result here (URL) (21 years ago, 11-Jul-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.cad.dat.parts)