 CAD / 10284
Re: Looking for someone who can print posters for Brickfest
Newsgroups:
lugnet.events.brickfest, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 29 Jun 2003 14:11:07 GMT

In lugnet.events.brickfest, Cale Leiphart wrote:
Hello  I'm working on putting together a Brickfest LDraw gallery similar to this
one that was at Kidvention in 2000.

So I'm looking for someone who access to a large format printer.  Something
capable of printing a 17"x22" poster would be great.

I'm still looking for someone to help on this.

Thanks  Cale