 CAD / 10234
Re: Building instructions for reversible, variable speed (barely) pneumatic engine
Newsgroups:
lugnet.technic, lugnet.robotics, lugnet.cad
Date:
Sun, 15 Jun 2003 12:45:23 GMT

In lugnet.technic, Kevin L. Clague wrote:
I finally got around to those building instructions for my differential based
reversible pneumatic engine.  I modified LPub so that I can provide it with a
URL base where the images can be found.  This makes it handy to put the images
on brickshel and the web pages elsewhere.

http://www.users.qwest.net/~kclague/Pneumotor/reversible-motor_s-00.html

Enjoy!

Kevin

Beautiful!  I will be putting one of these engines on my table!  Thanks Kevin.

Best regards,
Paul