 CAD / 10178
    Train buffers —Niels Karsdorp
   Does anyone have both the single train buffer from the seventies and the double train buffers (4022) ? Are the shapes of the round buffer identical ? Why am I asking this? I have just received a couple of single train buffers and I want to create (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

        Re: Train buffers —Tore Eriksson
   (...) I only have the single buffers, but from analyzing the dat file of 4022 and comparing with my buffers, the ruond shapes seem identical. I think I've made this part sometime long ago, but for some reason it was never submitted. It is probably (...) (21 years ago, 5-Jun-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)