 CAD / 10146
Re: do any of these parts exist?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.cad
Date:
Tue, 27 May 2003 16:20:08 GMT

In lugnet.cad, Jaco van der Molen writes:
Yes they do :-)

but not in LDraw, yet.

Tail 2 x 3 x 2 (x435) and Wedge 4 x 4 Plate (43719) should not be that
difficult to make for a die-hard partmaker, I think. If I had time, I'd do
these myself....
Unfortuenately I do not, so you will have to wait until someone picks them
up to make in LDraw.

You can always check out the partstracker to see if they are submitted (and
thus made and downloadable). See http://www.ldraw.org/cgi-bin/ptlist.cgi.

Jaco

"Jonathan Wilson" <jonwil@tpgi.com.au> schreef in bericht
http://www.peeron.com/inv/parts/x227

I think this is on the Parts Tracker as x464. The use of an x... number by
peeron does not necessarily mean the same number will be used in LDraw (yet).

Chris