 CAD / 10109
    Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model..... —Stefan van Zwam
   Hi there! Last year at Legoworld, while disassembling the creations the visiting kids had made during the day, you told me that you wanted the following piece in red: (URL) I can see why. The real-life picture wasn't too clear on this, but did you (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)

        Re: My first rendering of a CAD-model..... —Reinhard "Ben" Beneke
   In lugnet.cad, Stefan van Zwam writes: Hi Stefan! I have had some other plans with that special wheel in red: (...) number at hand, but the alternative model is a dragster and there are these red wheels used.... (...) None of them so far... :-(( But (...) (21 years ago, 23-May-03, to lugnet.cad, lugnet.trains)